THE AMAZING Ceremony + 4 weeks couple’s coaching: $1000
I believe all couples should go through some coaching whether it be before or after their wedding. The current statistic is about 50 percent of marriages will fail. But fear not, you are the brave ones, the romantics, you deserve a passionate and meaningful marriage. Living each day with joy and fulfillment takes some practice and when you grow together you will transform into the people you are destined to be. It doesn’t matter if you have been together for two months or ten years. I can help you with tips and tricks to have a deeper relationship as well as determine behaviors you may want to change. Couples can get there in many different ways and I would like to help you on that journey.
THE AMAZING Ceremony + 6 weeks of wedding coaching: $1299
If you want to truly enjoy your wedding experience, then we need to know how to deal with the stress and angst that you probably are feeling. This package not only institutes a process that keeps you on track with much more than the essentials of wedding planning but makes the process custom to your needs. When your worries are taking over, I can help you find solutions. We can brainstorm ways to deal with friends and family who are creating problems. We can clarify your values to make decision-making less complicated. In addition to coaching sessions, we can discuss nutrition, exercise, and some self-care techniques that will help you deal with your day-to-day and enable you to always feel in control of your special day and your relationships.
THE AMAZING Ceremony + 3 months of coaching: $2499
Together, we identify what’s causing the most stress and develop tailored solutions to help you deal with it. Wedding coaching gives you the tools you need to make your wedding as smooth as possible, including all of the topics discussed in the above package, but it will be for three months.
- Tools for dealing with wedding anxiety
- Health/Fitness and Self Care to keep you fully present and mindful during this journey
- Premarital marital counseling,
- Solving specific wedding-related problems
- Giving you the communication tools you need to speak effectively with family, friends, and vendors
- Prioritizing what’s most important to you in the planning process and coming up with a plan to put your priorities first
- Coaching with your partner, family members, or wedding party to resolve conflict and help everyone get on the same page.
We’re happy to answer any questions!